The actions undertaken by the Lab of IMS include:
- Methodology of Geophysical Measurements: Geophysical Prospection and Chemical Analyses.
- Methodology of Satellite Remote Sensing and Aerial Photography.
- Processing and Synthesis of Results.
- Training Activities – organization of workshops.
- Wp1: Development of Mobile Instrumentation for The Analysis of Materials And The Conservation of Monuments.
- Wp2: Development of an Integrated System Of Mapping Archaeological Sites Emphasizing The Usage Of Spaces.
- Wp3: Adoption of Inspire Directive to The Geospatial Cultural Data.
- Wp4: Information Technologies for The Management And Presentation of the Information of Cultural Resources.
- Wp5: Innovative Techniques For The Analysis, Diagnosis, Conservation.
- Wp6: Training And Workshops To Students and Professionals.
Time table: July 1 2013 – September 30 2015